Creating password protected posts or pages with default WordPress features. But what if you are planning to password protect your WordPress site without user registration.
In this article you will learn methods using password protected plugin.
What you can do from this plugin?
- Enable or disable password protected status
- Allow or disallow password administrator, logged user, rss feed and rest API access.
- Protected with single password.
- Also can allow using IP address.
Password Protect Your WordPress without User Registration
- Install and active password protected plugin.
- Go to Setting >> Password Protected.
- Configure plugin setting.
Now go to the frontpage and you will be asked for a password which is created while configuring plugin settings.
This is how you can password protect your website with single password.
If you have any question, please comment below.
Don’t forget to share this article if it is useful.